Generalized dietary guidelines and recommendations have little impact on the eating behaviour of most Europeans. A promising approach to tackle this problem is personalized dietary advice. QuaLiFY will strengthen innovation in this sector, offer new tools to dieticians and their patients and thus empower individuals in their health decisions, making them responsible for their behaviour.
The QuaLiFY project takes a holistic approach. First, existing personalized dietary advice products and services are identified (WP1). In a next step they are linked to a shared IT platform, also developed within the project, providing access to validated scientific data (WP2). A group of dieticians and their patients evaluate the products and services (WP3). Finally, collaborative business models will be established for the various services and products (WP4).
- Integration of dietary advice tools (WP1)
- Knowledge disclosure for personalised dietary advice services (WP2)
- Field labs for evaluation for business models and dietary advice services (WP3)
- Open innovation and collaborative business development (WP4)
- Dissemination and exploitation (WP5)
- Coordination (WP6)