Knowledge disclosure for personalised dietary advice services (WP2)
Create an IT-platform linking existing tools, services and data resources underpinning diet-health relationships.
Previous EU-funded projects (e.g. EuroFIR, NuGO and Food4me) have generated knowledge about the complex relationships underpinning diet and health. QuaLiFY will be integrated these resources in an IT-platform, offering scientifically validated data, tools and services for personalised dietary advice services.
- Develop and provide ICT solutions for professionalism of SME activities in Personalised dietary advice services, leading to an integrated a personalised dietary advice open platform based on all relevant knowledge, information and personal data, and a connection point between subjects and their dieticians, thus optimally empowering the subject
- Establish knowledge bases on genotype-phenotype-nutrition relationships in Personalised dietary advice services for use in SME-driven personal dietary advice systems
- Identify gaps especially considering genotype and phenotype data
- Integration of dietary advice tools (WP1)
- Knowledge disclosure for personalised dietary advice services (WP2)
- Field labs for evaluation for business models and dietary advice services (WP3)
- Open innovation and collaborative business development (WP4)
- Dissemination and exploitation (WP5)
- Coordination (WP6)